Sunday, November 23, 2008

Here come the Holidays

We've started listening to Christmas music. I used to tell the girls we had to wait until the day after Thanksgiving, but the last couple of years I've turned some tunes on as soon as after Halloween. I decided there is such a short period to enjoy all that fun, nostalgic music, why wait?
Why indeed?
My Sirius radio has it's own holiday station and so does our satellite TV, so there's music, music, music.
This has also put me in the mood to do a bit of decorating. Last time we were at Mama's, she gave us several boxes of outdoor lights. I think it will be fun to string some up and festively light our way.
Just stopping to get some coffee. Shas brings us good Starbucks grind from work. I love that their employees get a free pound a week. Nice perk! Smells soooo enticing!

No comments: