Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Whew! Happy Relief.

I am Thankful. Indeed. Probably should begin each and every post with that simple, powerful sentence.
A thankful heart is a happy heart.

It's been a difficult couple of weeks. Lots of things happening at once...or not happening....

My back broke. Ok, not really, but it feels like it when my herniated discs bulge out and it feels like IronMan has pressed entire fist up against my spine......UGH! Couldn't straighten up. Walking like a little stooped Grannie, couldn't climb up and down in my big truck (breaks my heart), couldn't do much of anything for a few days. The worst it's been in quite some time. Right in the middle of my good streak of working out....UGH, again....

Had a BIG meeting for Kat at her school. I dreaded it because these things always make me feel like my parenting is being evaluated and found wanting. Also, it seems to make me re-live my own school experiences & takes a lot of energy for me to shake myself and say, "Hey! I'm the MAMA" All grown up & Powerful!
I am so very impressed and thankful for the willingness of Kat's teachers to work with her unique set of needs and their enthusiasm to help her be successful and for the support of our good therapist. Kudos to all of them. It was GOOD.

I've finished enrolling AnnaBelle in the Oregon Connections Academy & she is on her WAY to a very impressive remainder of 8th grade without the distractions of BOYS, the DRAMA of mean Girls and the subsequent stress.
THANKFUL.

My sweet Man is WAY TOO BUSY at work, but again we are thankful for the good business and believe the Helpers will come and he won't always have to get up at 1:30am to head to the Log Yard.

My Good Chiropractor blessed me with his Teeter Spine Inversion Machine and it is HELPing my poor back.
THANKFUL.

No comments: