Monday, November 2, 2009

Hello again....Dear Blog

It has been toooooo long! I'm sorry to be neglectful to you, dear Mary Matilda. Here's something.....I'm finding it awkward to use a regular keyboard after all the texting and face-booking on the keyboard of my mobile phone! Who would have thought....

Well....we are well in to autumn now. Cruising rapidly toward Thanksgiving. It has frosted several times. All but my hardiest flowers are gone. The leaves have been especially colorful this year. So gorgeous!! Quite the show.

My jewelry and perhaps some art will be for sale at a darling new shoppe called, "Bling" that my friends Kelley and Christine are opening. Exciting!! Our grand opening party is this Thurs. Nov 5th from 5-9 pm. Will be so cool!!!! I have a beautiful big display case there. Am anxious to see what the response will be.

No comments: