Friday, March 25, 2011

At the Ball Park

I'm sitting at the baseball park watching my two daughters practice. Seems quite surreal to me that they are old enough to be on this teenage team, together. Where do the years go?
Such a short time left with them now before they're on to the next phase of their lives.
Dean & I sit here in the truck with our lil fancy dog, Harlowe, asleep between us & our big Lab, Billie, standing guard in the back. Feels like a preview of things to come. Is it a little glimpse of our life after the girls?
It's quiet in here. Dean is intent on how well the girls are taking instruction & I am blogging from my phone.
I feel confident we'll have lots of conversations, lots to share in the years to come.... We are really very good together.... but right now it's awfully quiet.

No comments: