Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Random-Ness

WHY can't I have cooler fonts on my blog? Obviously, there are LOTS out there, I just need to learn to load and use!


Looking at Pinterest just now and every pin about a movie or a theatre, making me cringe. So SAD. SO, SO SAD.
Makes everything else feel desperately TRIVIAL & makes me feel guilty for being trivial, but then I think how we have to embrace every moment, no matter what we're doing.... even looking at Pinterest, or blogging randomly... Make an extra effort to ENJOY & HUG & LOVE & take it all in because life is truly so fleeting & precarious & certainly NOT promised to us from one breath to the next. TAKE IT ALL IN!


I read a post the other day that said, sarcastically, "I can't wait to see the pictures you've been taking of yourself with your phone! (said No one, EVER...!) That kind of hurt my feelings a little! I DO like to see pics of my friends.... & I DO post pics of myself sometimes.... 


Been thinking of downloading the book, "Let's Pretend this never Happened" by Jenny Lawson for my Kindle Fire. I was browsing AMAZON.com, which then led me to Jenny's blog, "The Bloggress", which made me laugh out loud! I love the way she writes! Reading about the surprise she gave her husband for their anniversary....A Sloth!! and a Wallaby! TOO FUNNY! Turned out they were just on loan, but what a terrific idea! I loved his reaction & her casual re-counting of the whole thing. Good Stuff!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trish...love your hair longer like you've been wearing it...lovely.