Friday, January 25, 2013

...and it's Friday

Strange  how some "short" weeks can still feel so very long. Have had a lot of pain with my back. More than I've had in a very long time. Kind of scares me....OK, It scares me very much! A lot! I have a herniated disc that doesn't always play nice. I've been bent over and hobbling like a lil Grannie. Not really my best look. Couldn't pull myself in and out of my big truck. Kind of ruins the whole effect of a big truck when your children are having to push and prod you!

My Chiropractor, Dr. Lance, made it better for one day, then I cautiously crawled out of bed yesterday morning and......wham-O!! It's back!! Ha....not even a funny pun.....!

Enough of that! I really don't like talking about ailments. Would rather talk nonsense, anything else, really....but it was first on my mind this morning as I sit here thinking, 'go away, go away', go away, please go away'.

Patience, my dear. All will be well and all will be well and all manner of things will be well.

I am truly craving Spring! and Growth, Bloom, Green, all those lovely verdant things that go with it. I've ordered some seed catalogs so I can dream about planting season and visualize my garden.
I have a very late blooming Amaryllis that I've been nurturing since before Christmas and it just finally burst forth in all it's splendid GLORY this week. So Spectacular!

No comments: